Monday, February 23, 2009

back to schoooool!


today was the first day back from vacation. it was alright. but like half way through 1st period i started to get a stomach ache and it lasted all day! =( literally all day. yeah, in childcare grace and i were passing notes even though i'm right next to her. and i dont even get wtf she was writing LOL. it was like a zero with a slash through it. but then later on i found out. LOL ;) yeah and during lunch i didnt feel really well either. and then grace told me she told everyone about me crying at 99 about food. NO I WASNT CRYING ABOUT FOOOOOD! i was crying cause of my bro going to nj. grace was teary too when she saw me cry. just looking at her grossed me out. LOL AHHA JKJK. yeah and we had this deep talk before the food came. and grace was all like, where's my food! i'm really hungry. yeah i know, so fat. fayfayy! oh yeah, back to today! =] yeah and i still felt sick during study and i fell asleep. and when i woke up, my arms were so numb so was my neck and i could hardly pick it up until a few seconds later. and my cheeks were all red cause of my hand... looked like someone punched me LOL. it was grace, she punched me cause she aint got no moneyzz for food. oh wait, nope she's loaded. wads of $$$. LOL jk. ;D and then after school cynthia shared her poptart with me. yum! and and grace got raped outside and no one cared and left her there laying in front of the school LOLJKK. and&&&& that picture up there! omg peter and his cool face. =)

2 comments: