Saturday, February 28, 2009


yeah, so this post is dedicated to grace wong. cause she might dedicate her piano song to me. ^___^. yeah, so today was so boring.. =( i'll do that whole schedule thing grace did on her blog! & you guys can memorize my schedule like grace. LOL

1: mando.
we played this game in mando today, it was kinda lame but fun i guess. LOL it was like chinese style pictionary. but i was sitting in the back of the room talking :) and stuff. it was so boring and i was just sitting there, kinda sad about stuff. :P oh well w/e.

2: childcare.
idk how but grace and joanne always beat me to childcare now. LOL, i remember when i was always the first one out of our groupie to get there. now i'm like 3rd. hidy's last haha. my partner grace and i did an overhead thing for the people and i was telling grace how these white bitches were saying how one of the girls eyes were chinky and then they looked over at us and started laughing. immature, nasty, skanky bitches! yes, anyways. grace wrote the overhead and i had to read it. we made this plan for grace to say, "do you guys have any questions?" and grace would look at the white bitches while saying that cause yesterday those bitches kept picking on us. "girls at the corner, do you have questions?" you know what.. no... no! and then mrs. walsh was saying how if you give a child a negative comment you should always end it was a positive comment.
me: grace your ugly, but thats okay!
grace: -_-
LOL!

3: algebra.
wow, my teacher was gay! he wouldnt let us go down to the assembly! and then wilson was complaining. he was like, but i have an eating disorder! i need to go! and the whole class cracks up. LOL yeah, algebra was boring. talk about assemblies, we had another one this week and it was about drunk driving and stuff. omg it was so emotional. i started crying when he was telling us his story. =( but its okay. i had rosemary there to give me a pat on the head. LOL

4: lunch.
lunch was normal as always! i went over to grace's table and they were studying latin roots like.. ch 1 - whatever. LOL omg, she's in adv and i'm in honors. and my class is already on like ch 12. yes we are so pro. LOL jkjk.

5/6: science.
hm, science was boring too! took notes and stuff. learned about the periodic table and about our weather.. yes =) !

7/8: english.
i failed that vocab quiz LOL. it took me like half the class to do it cause i kept switching the answers around and stuff. i didnt even get enough time to study =[ and we did this packet for the novel of mice and men. it was a good book! hehe

9: history.
we worked on our packets and stuff. and we went around the room copying these little notes. LOL there were like 3+ people at each spot trying to copy it. and then we had to do this marco polo reading for hw.

10: study.
finished my algebra and history hw! =)

after school:
so carolyn took my science book from history and she gave it back to me after school. and i took it home with me. i dropped the book on the floor and my track sign up sheets were gonna fly away. but anna and judy was there to step on it. LOL and then judy took my book and later the book opened up and the papers flew out again. but! I STILL GOT IT BACK! it's fate LOL i must join. =] we went to east chinatown to eat and then i walked with people to erics house. damn, it was so windy, sand was blowing everywhere! but i didnt end up going to eric's house. i went to chuckecheeses with my brother's gf and her little sister. it was maddd fun! (yup, thats emily on the merry go round!) LOL and i got this foam toy gun that shoots out a foam thingy. LOL so when i went home, i opened it and shot it at my mom LOL she flinched and i started laughing like crazy LOL. and then i saw her giggling too. i know, she's so special to have a daughter like me that makes her laugh every now and then.

7 comments:

  1. psht my mom loves me too! LOL i make spam for her! anyways, LOL CHILDCARE, yea me and joanne are just like super fast now. dam your day sounds so carefree, in my class, all we do is like take notes. >=O

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL yup. grace go make a new post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmph go read yesterdays post again, it was kind of interesting! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, She stole the schedule thing from ME!

    ReplyDelete
  5. uh..i was tthe one who stepped on the paper with judy LMFAO

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG OMG HAPPY BIRTHDAY CRYSTALIGHT (: LOVE YOU FOREVERR BEST FRAAAAAAAAAAAAND.

    ReplyDelete