Sunday, February 15, 2009

boooored!

2nd post! yay. yeah, i'm really bored right now. no one is even onlineee! everyone is like at jeffreys house! yeah so this morning i woke up at like 10 cause my stomach was growling, but it was too early for me to wake up so i went back to sleep. woke up again at 11, and then 12, and theeeen 1! so i just got out if bed and did my stuff. ^__^ so i went downstairs and got some food. my fatass bro ate all my sauce less hot wings from kfc! >=( so i just ate some fried chicken.. cold kfc LOL. yeah and then i just went online and people were asking me if i'm going to the mall/movies or not! i didnt even know about it! :[ and then hidy said they're going to jeffreys house so yeah. i'm so lonely right now! LOL. i remember yesterday i was whispering something to grace and she said, ham sup loo? lo mein? mr. lonely? but i was really saying something something is lonely. LOL ;D and it was so funny when hidy and i went out to buy her kfc. you see that picturee! clo is my juliet! <3

chocox3holic (10:34:03 PM): hey crystal
chocox3holic (10:34:07 PM): i think ryan so fly too !
xxcrystalx33 (10:34:25 PM): yes
xxcrystalx33 (10:34:33 PM): good. we can be buddies
chocox3holic (10:34:33 PM): haha
chocox3holic (10:35:59 PM): bloggit "coralee ^_ ^ my supah fly freeind"
oh and i met a few new friendsss! coralee, nathan / naynay!, and chance. =)

3 comments: